Join our Board of Directors
Luminescence is currently accepting applications for new appointments to our Board of Directors, including the position as Chair of the Board.
Luminescence Chamber Singers Inc. is seeking a new Chair with commitment to the Arts, vocal and choral music, and music education, as well as expertise in strategic development, planning and implementation, as well as regular board members with expertise in any of these areas:
- Fundraising, philanthropy
- Human resources
- Corporate Governance
The role of a Luminescence Director includes:
- attending and actively participating in 3 ordinary Board meetings per year and an annual Strategy Day.
- actively participating in other specialised Board committees as relevant (e.g. Finance and Audit)
- providing strategic advice and expertise on matters arising to the Board and management (including monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the organisation’s program and performance, and maintaining accountability and compliance)
- representing and promoting the company and its programs and services to stakeholders, including government, philanthropic supporters and donors, and
- attending performances and fundraising events in Canberra and Sydney during the calendar year.
Please note that Luminescence Chamber Singers is a not-for-profit organisation and Directors are not remunerated. Interstate candidates will be considered.
Please submit an expression of interest including a brief cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae—to AJ America at email@example.com.
Interested in volunteering with Luminescence?
Luminescence relies heavily on the generous help of volunteers, who offer their time and skills in a variety of different roles. If you'd like to volunteer at Luminescence, we're eager to find the right sort of role for you!
If you'd think you might like to be a part of our team of volunteers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.